Huntington STEMventure Camp 2023
at Marshall Advanced Manufacturing Center
Welcome to STEMventure Camp! Get ready for an exhilarating week filled with creativity and discovery as we dive into the fascinating world of STEM. We’ll explore the magic of 3D printing, the mechanics of manufacturing, the art of entrepreneurship, the precision of laser cutting, and the wonders of robotics. This camp isn’t just about learning, it’s about having fun, exploring your potential, and discovering how you can shape the world with STEM. So, buckle up for a week of wonder, innovation, and most importantly, fun. Let’s embark on this exciting STEMventure together!
- Introduction to basic, and advanced 3d modeling techniques.
- Learn to design for 3d printing, and lasercutting
- Develop problem-solving skills with Design Thinking methods!
- Practice engineering techniques by designing, building, and programming a robot!
- Apply your new skills to creating a product, brand, and business…
- Learn about manufacturing & STEM education and career paths.
- Create an entirely custom 3d printed project!
- Learn to modify existing 3d designs.
- Create a custom 2d design for laser-cutting!
- Laser-cut an entirely custom project!
- Build and program a robot to accomplish a specific task.
- Meet special guests and new friends!