Are you looking to create a higher-skilled and more productive workforce? The Marshall University Advanced Manufacturing Center’s Apprenticeship Works program is a nationally recognized apprenticeship program working with manufacturers to develop registered apprenticeship programs.
Through an apprenticeship program, employees learn your way of doing things, at your facility.
Apprenticeship Works offers a full range of services including:
- Consultation on developing a customized apprenticeship program
- Extensive outlines for on-the-job training
- Training materials and a tracking system, offered entirely online
- National sponsorship, which reduces your administrative workload
Apprenticeship Works will connect you to local resources to support your program and provide guidance to company administrators, mentors and the apprentices themselves. Apprenticeship Works provides affordable training solutions for manufacturers of all sizes.
Watch this webinar to learn more about our program.
Below is a list of some of our most in-demand apprenticeships:
- 3D Printing Technician
- CNC Operator/Programmer
- Composites Technician
- Electrician, Maintenance
- Electromechanical Technician
- Engineering Assistant
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Industrial Manufacturing Technician
- Machine Operator
- Precision Machinist
- Press Operator
- Quality Control Technician
- Robotics Technician
- Tool and Die Maker
- Welding Technician
- Workforce Development Specialist
Apprenticeship Works also strives to diversify and grow the manufacturing workforce through pre-apprenticeship programs for disadvantaged youth, veterans and women. If you are interested in partnering on this effort, feel free to contact us.
Click here to learn more.