CNC Machinist and Programmer
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime when required
Wage based on experience How to Apply
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Overtime when available
One paid ½ hour break at 11:00 a.m.
Job Title: CNC Machinist and Programmer
About the Company:
RH&M Machine has been incorporated since 1973. We started out as a
general production run machine shop supporting the coal industry. We have
full CNC and manual machining capabilities, as well as welding, forming and
CNC plasma cutting. We manufacture our own product as well as others required fabrications and machined parts.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- A minimum of 5 years full time Machine shop experience or,
- Completion of a formal Machinist or Manufacturing program
- CAD/CAM experience is preferred
- Follows established processes while at any stage of manufacturing the product
- Program, set up and operate CNC Turning Centers and Machining Centers
- A strong Manual Machining background Is preferred
- Ability to read and understand blueprints without supervision
- Use all measuring instruments associated with the Machinist trade
- Operate cranes, forklift, and other material handling equipment
- Operate a vertical and a horizontal production bandsaw
- Works on any operations and equipment in the department assigned by a supervisor or senior co-worker
- Completes all tasks within acceptable quality and production standards
- Detects and reports improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the supervisor or lead
- Maintains necessary records
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follows all safety rules and regulations
- Complete Safety training as required
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or as directed.
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies using tools and fixtures, hands and drawings or blueprints when necessary.
- Follows standard operating procedures and work instructions (written and verbal).
- Notifies Supervisor or Lead when Quality Issues arise.
- Will be required to read and follow the guidelines in RH&M Machines’ employee handbook.
- Health insurance after 60 days
- Dental insurance (option)
- Disability insurance (option)
- Life insurance (option)
- Vision insurance (option)
- Paid holidays staring day 1
- Accumulated paid vacation available after 90 days