Machinist 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Operating Machine or Equipment – Operate basic equipment and machines and carry out routine tasks.
- Operations Management – Carry out operational tasks by following established processes.
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair – Help to maintain and repair equipment by carrying out preparations and providing assistance.
- Health, Safety and Environment – Follow basic mandatory work instructions to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others.
- Operational Compliance – Follow a straightforward mandatory procedure to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
- Precision Equipment Utilization – Interpret and use precision measuring equipment/instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, and depth gauges.
- Internal Communications – Exchange information with people by having courteous interactions with them.
- Policy and procedures – Works with guidance to understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma / GED / Computerized Programming & Machining Program Completion and/or 1+ years relevant experience
- Equipment Experience – 1+ years machining experience in a manufacturing or repair environment operating manual lathes, milling machines, or CNC lathes/mills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and geometric tolerances.
- Verbal Communication – Uses clear and effective verbal communication skills to express ideas and request actions.
- Planning and Organizing – Works with guidance to plan, organize, and prioritize activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Health and Safety – Applies elementary concepts to manage and apply safe systems of work.
- Previous manufacturing experience
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
We offer competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus for new hires for this position.
5% Shift Differential for 2nd or 3rd shift
Multiple machinist levels available based upon experience.
2nd shift 4pm-12:30pm
3rd shift 10:30pm-7am
Fully conditioned workspace