Machinist – Manual or CNC
- Mechanical background, past machine shop and 5+ years experience preferred
- Manual/CNC machine operating / programming skills a plus
- Skill of working with your hands, multiple types of tools, fixtures, gages and other instruments
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand & work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Have a Can-Do Attitude, with good time management, communication and decision-making skills
- Self-starting and motivation; believe in teamwork and uphold the ability to always help others
- Adhere to all safety rules, give it your all every day, must have regular, reliable, and predictable attendance
Mouldagraph Corporation is now hiring an experienced Machinist to join our team. You will be a key member on our team in providing labor, for new parts and repair items, service and goods to other team members and departments. Your day will be spent operating a lathe or a milling machine as well as performing a wide variety of duties and tasks.
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to set up jobs securely & proficiently on a manual or cnc lathe or mill.
- Read, understand and follow detailed work instructions, process procedures, keep an even workflow.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Operate and perform work using a variety of equipment, tools and machines (manual, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Ability to properly take and read various measurement tools and ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Examine and clean components for use, noticeable wear, damage & defects, understand quality standards
- Help the department in many different roles and areas, take on responsibilities and learn equipment.
- Verify & perform quality checks to ensure parts and components are correct and within standards.
- Follow directions and perform all work assigned from supervisors and managers, be proactive and helpful
- Assist others within the department, be able to work as a team, work overtime when needed .