253 Millplace PWKY, Verona, Virginia 24482, United States
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility (Food manufacturing preferred)
- Current enrollment in a vocational apprenticeship program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong PC competency and ability to use mobile apps on handheld devices.
- Strong knowledge of wiring diagrams, symbols, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Work order management / CMMS Systems.
- Preventive/predictive maintenance procedures.
- Commonly used industrial hand tools.
- Basic troubles shooting skills.
- Basic blueprint and schematic reading.
- Basic AC/DC electrical and electronic principles.
- Basic metal fabrication and welding (Tig, Mig)
- Basic Knowledge of Industrial Controls.
- Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
- Experience with automated conveyor systems and controls
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards
- Experience with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) programs and Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
- Ability to troubleshoot basic Input/Output functions.
- Experience with robotic operation/ maintenance
How to Apply
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance in assigned area.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment used in the facility.
- Perform repairs and equipment installation/removal in an efficient manner.
- Maintain good housekeeping at workstations and work areas.
- Respond to plant emergencies including equipment malfunction, fires, severe weather, etc. as directed by supervision.
- Knowledge of Lock out / tag out.
- Complete daily maintenance paperwork for assigned work orders/requests and checklists.
- Special projects/duties as assigned by maintenance supervisor or manager.
- Be willing to assist in operation of equipment throughout the shift.