Manufacturing Team Leader – Weekend
Kearneysville, WV 25430
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 4 years (Preferred)
From $70,000.00 per year
How to Apply
This position is located at ROCKWOOL’s newest factory in Ranson, WV.
Relocation assistance available.
This is a shift supervisor opportunity for the weekend night shift. The weekend shift is Friday-Sunday (7PM-7AM)
- Safety of people and the environment:
- Instilling a culture of safety first as part of a ‘zero safety incidents’ mentality in your area, analyzing and documenting failures and inefficiencies in the supply chain in order to improve overall supply chain effectiveness.
- Avoid environmental issues during manufacturing operations through effective training and maintaining a ‘zero environmental’ incident approach to daily tasks.
- Driving productivity and product quality:
- Oversee the production team delivering on ROCKWOOL’s high-quality product standards with consistency and on time against productions plans, while maintaining accurate inventory levels all within the budgeted headcount for the area of responsibility.
- You own budget responsibilities for your area and will need to deliver the volumes within available budget while improving cost efficiencies over time through systematic Loss elimination (identify and eliminate losses):
- Build and grow a high-performance production team while ensuring succession planning is in place for your area of responsibility.
- ROCKWOOL Operational Excellence (ROPEX):
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement within your area of operation through effective problem solving and priority setting through strong daily management.