Mechanical Team Member (Welding)
R. J. Corman
- Mechanical experience.
- Some electrical experience preferred .
- Knowledge of power and hydraulic tools.
- Welding and oxygen/acetylene torching experience.
- Requires constant standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders, and balancing in a safe manner
- Requires frequent stooping, kneeling, and crouching
- Able to frequently lift and carry equipment weighing up to 30lbs
- Able to push and pull with 100lbs of force, the force required to push/pull hand brakes
Benefits: R.J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC is committed to providing its full-time employees and their families with quality benefits. R.J. Corman offers the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (immediate eligibility starting day one of employment)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, voluntary long term disability, voluntary accident insurance, voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Paid maternity leave
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off (accrual starts day one of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Work boot allowance
- Employee referral program
- Annual tickets to My Old KY Dinner Train
- Locomotive and FRA inspections.
- Service repairs.
- Locomotive repairs including mechanical, air and electrical.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned company locomotives and equipment.
- Freight car repair if necessary.
- Maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- General repairs of other equipment if necessary.
- Trouble shoots and repairs equipment as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.