Plant Operator Technician
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal /communication skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment
- Work ethic that allows him/her to demonstrate ability daily with minimum supervision
- Previous plant and/or general heavy maintenance experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to safety through previous performance history
How to Apply
- This individual will be responsible to safely perform general labor.
- Plant washdown/housekeeping and understanding the design and processes associated with all plant equipment.
- Assist Plant supervisors and electricians with all repair work.
- With demonstrated ability, this position can progress to loading trains, maintenance repair, plant troubleshooting and heavy equipment operation.