Education and Experience:
- Successful completion of OSHA 30 Course.
- Successful completion of LEAN Manufacturing Course.
- BA or BS in operations management, business, engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years plant operations or manufacturing leadership experience.
- Proven supervisory skills and demonstrated communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing concepts and Key Performance Indicators.
The Production Manager will manage and direct the production functions of the plant. This leader will direct the coordination of all manufacturing areas to ensure compliance with safety standards, company objectives, quality assurance, and production schedules. The Production Manager is detail oriented and able to lead a team, as well as work closely as a valued partner to other leaders and employees. They serve as a liaison between departments and the Plant Manager. The Production Manager is dedicated to achieving operational excellence with a genuine interest in helping the company succeed through continuous improvement strategies, professional communication and close attention to company goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.