Mouldagraph Corporation is looking for several experienced welders to join our team.
- You will be a key member on our team in providing labor, parts, service and goods to other team members and departments. Your day will be spent operating a variety of CNC and metalworking machines as well as performing a wide variety of duties, along with specific tasks as assigned by our shop foreman and supervisors, being helpful, organized and fulfilling requests to ensure daily demands are met and processes run smoothly within the department.
- Mouldagraph Corporation is a regional leader in welding, machining, field repair and custom fabrication. We’ve served clients for over 76 years and provide industrial fabrication and repair services to mining, oil and gas, chemical, industrial centrifuge, rendering, and related industries.
- Founded in 1946, Mouldagraph Corporation has grown into one of the largest machining, custom fabricating, and heavy equipment repair companies east of the Mississippi. Today, we work in a 44,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility with a reputation for the highest quality work in the industries we serve.
- Mouldagraph’s growth and success can be directly attributed to our team members. We have the most highly trained engineers and technicians utilizing industry leading equipment to maintain a loyal and dedicated customer base.
- Mouldagraph Corporation has a proud tradition of excellence in customer service and doing the job right the first time.